Furla запустила новую рекламную кампанию сезона осень-зима 2014-2015, которую снял известный фотограф Адам Катц Синдинг. Увидеть уникальные кадры, а также оценить видео, приуроченное к старту новой рекламной кампании Furla, можно уже сейчас.
Furla has launched its new AW 2014-2015 advertising campaign, shot street-style by emerging photographer Adam Katz Sinding.
Street style давно перестал быть жанром, уместным лишь на страницах модных блогов и стал отдельным направлением, оказывающим огромное влияние на fashion-фотографию и культуру в целом. Именно модные жители крупных городов, словно случайно попавшие в объектив фотографов, вдохновили авторов новой рекламной кампании итальянского бренда аксессуаров Furla.
Through the streets of Milan, the three models played the part of the contemporary Furla woman, a role the brand's followers will identify with: confident, smiling, elegant but spontaneous, and always on the go between work and leisure. The campaign depicts her in everyday situations, mixing up her favourite pieces with her trademark style and elegance, while never missing out on spending time with her friends.
Лица рекламной кампании — россиянка Екатерина Зингаревич, китаянка Бонни Чен, американка Лаис Рибейро, воплощают многообразие стиля марки, а также образы героинь Furla, уверенных в себе, жизнерадостных, элегантных женщин, в жизни которых есть достаточно для карьеры, развлечений и романтики.
Furla women are dynamic, fresh-faced, laid-back and partners in crime. The faces of the campaign capture the spirit of the brand perfectly, also reflecting its international appeal, with models Bonnie, Lais and Katsia - Chinese, American and European respectively - creating the same multicultural mood for which the brand is famous.
Местом съемок был выбран Милан, как столица моды, символ современной жизни, который как нельзя лучше отражает итальянский колорит. Эти нашло свое отражение в коллекции, которая иллюстрирует горячие тренды сезона: прозрачность, экспрессию, яркие цвета и анималистичные принты, и представляет знаковые модели новой коллекции - Twiggy Furla Bag, Metropolis Furla Bag и Alice Furla Bag.
These ideals are echoed clearly in the products selected for the campaign, which illustrates both the hottest trends of the coming season, as featured in iconic models like the "Twiggy Furla Bag", the "Metropolis Furla Bag" and the "Alice Furla Bag", and the versatility of the matching accessories, which include leather goods, shoes, fashion jewellery and sunglasses.




I got this web page from my friend who informed me concerning this web page and
ОтветитьУдалитьat the moment this time I am visiting this website and reading very
informative posts at this time.
Visit my page - Best anti Aging skin care
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
ОтветитьУдалитьIt's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb
usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a amazing job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox.
Superb Blog!
Feel free to visit my homepage; Pure capsicum plus fast diet, svrmotors.com,
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
ОтветитьУдалитьExtremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much.
I was seeking this particular information for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
My web page :: Herbal X supplements (clothesminded.us)